Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Helpless when she smiles

She keeps her secret in her eyes,
She wraps the truth in her lies,
Just when I can’t say, what she’s done to me,
She comes to me and leads me back to paradise,
As I am helpless when she smiles.

I am like a hurricane,
Blazing storm in a pondering rain,
But when she comes in front of me,
All my pride is in vain,
Because I am helpless when she smiles.

She dances away like a child,
She drives me crazy, she drives me wild,
When she goes out of sight,
I keep questioning my mind,
Why am I helpless when she smiles?

I am the ruler of my kingdom,
I rule it with my wisdom,
Even in this dream of mine,
She rule me with her freedom,
But still I’m helpless when she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment